1. Drove 6 hours
2. In-n-Out pitstop
3. Picked up credentials and talked with Bud Black for about 10 seconds
4. Hung out in the press box and learned about the pitch recognition software Pitch FX from Matt @ MLB.com
5. Caught up with my old and new pals Eduardo "Chico Beau" Ortega, Dave "Shmarcus" Marcus, Juan Avila, Darren Smith, Corey Brock, Dan Hayes, and the legendary Jerry Coleman!
6. Fat Tires...nothing like a 7 dollar beer at a Spring Training game
7. RJ's Fro Fastest Pitcher Contest - Winner TBD
8. Largest urinal in the history of urinals - see twitter
9. Padres beating up on the Dodgers all night. Will Venable hitting a Doug Mirabelli-esque shot to dead center. Dusty Ryan taking James McDonald deep for a three-run shot. We looked pretty good last night. I like the aggressive leads off first and Antonelli is still hitting like a champ.
10. Post-game at Salty's with some killer chips and salsa and $1.99 Pacificos (wtf?!?)
11. The Alaskan Bush Company - no comment
Now on to Day Two in Glendale to see the Pads take on the White Sox and Dodgers for a double header!